Monday, April 21, 2008

Training plan for the week of 4/21

10 weeks to Afton 50K - (20 mile week projected)
Should be a nice warm week for good heat training. Sore from the race right now, but by the end of the week, I should be good enough for a longer run on Saturday. No REI until Sunday!

Mon- Pool time (pool run and swim laps) - DONE - did about 750yds
Tues - Easy 3-4 mile run - Moved it to Wed morning...did okay at about 3m
Wed - Something in the morning - bike maybe? Yeah, nothing.
Thurs- Easy 3-4 mile run (Campion trail) Probably nothing again. F/A Liquor mockup tonight, then Survivor. I just slapped my hand. Will have to make up for it tomorrow.
Fri - Pool or stationary bike Nada. I sucked :)
Sat - Long, slow run, probably 13 miles depending on the legs Did 12. Ran around a lake area in Coppell, then went over to Grapevine for 3 laps on the hill route. Nice!
Sun - Work Paddle Day for REI, which means lots of lifting and moving

1 comment:

Deeann said...

I'm proud of you girly! I still can't believe you do 25 and 50Ks. That's just crazy :)