Monday, January 4, 2010

This week's plan

There are 23 weeks left until the race (well, that's counting from Saturday) and my training plan doesn't really start until the 20 week point. That won't stop me though! I signed up for Texas Triple Threat triathlon training group and will start swim practices with them this week. If I remember the calendar right, those are W/F first thing in the morning.

As a minimum, I'll be getting 2 sessions of each skill in each week and hopefully at least one weight training session per week. With the gyms filled to capacity this month (damn NY resolution people), and the icy conditions (for us southerners) it'll be tough fighting the crowds.

The schedule is posted to the right and I'll have to stick to it.

Weight this week starting out is 164.4. Honestly, I didn't weigh myself after coming home from Mom's for the holidays. I know I was heavier, but I'm in denial. LOL!

Posting training later.

1 comment:

Dave said...

look forward following your progress...