Friday, September 18, 2009

Five things Friday


I'll admit I've stolen this from another friend who blogs. I love how she takes five (sometimes more) good things that happened throughout the week and shares them. I'll try to keep it going.


1. Packages in the mail. Love 'em. This week I got 5 in the mail, though 3 were books for school ordered off Amazon. The best was a surprise care package of goodies from St Croix from Greg and Deeann. Now I have stuff to make me think of my old home away from home. Sigh.

2. Finally a 3 mile run without stopping. See the previous blog.

3. Got an "A" in Marketing. I wasn't sure I'd end up with one, but made it, no problem.

4. An opportunity at a job change. A manager who used to be one of my customers is leading a team over in the maintenance department. He called me last Friday to tell me a job on his team was opening up and he wanted to give me a heads up. I talked to him for about an hour this week about it. I'm brushing off the resume again.

5. Survivor started. Dang show. I love it. I'm not hot on anyone in the cast just yet, but who cares, the game is still a blast. To top it off, all the other new shows are starting up so it's going to be tough to keep up with them all, work, workout, and still fit school in. Whew!