Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wordled!

Wordle: Training

Seriously, how cool is this?! I'd love to make it a t-shirt. Better yet, maybe I'll wait until after the 70.3 to do it. I'd love to see how the words change.

This was on another blogger's site. What you do is go to the link on http://www.wordle.net/ and then copy in your blog link. It'll look at all the words you use on your blog and orders them by how often they appear. Beautiful, isn't it? You can change up the colors, fonts and even the way they're all layered.

1 week until the half in Vegas. I'm so not ready! LOL! Plow through it!

3 comments:

Sara Cox Landolt said...

I love Wordles too! I did one on my blog awhile ago & had so much fun playing with it, the shape & colors. I think they'd make good t-shirts as well. :-)

Deeann said...

I love it! I'm stealing it for my own :D

It's amazing what words it chose for me. It would make a great t-shirt.

d

Peter Varvel said...

Very cool!