Saturday, June 21, 2008

More riding!

Woo hoo! Made it home safely last night, another 26 miles, but was pretty wiped out with the heat and ride earlier in the morning. SUrprisingly enough, I wasn't hungry when I made it, but knew I had to chow down something. I stumbled on a pair of scrumptious crab cakes left over from Greg and Deeann's visit. Ah, it was a slice of heaven!

Needless to say, I slept like a baby last night, that is, until Tweak woke me up at 5:20 this morning. I don't know how she knows it, but she wakes me up nearly every morning 20 minutes before the alarm is supposed to go off. Nearly every day, the alarm goes off at different times. I think she knows.

In any case, I got up this morning early to do another ride with Debbie up in Corinth. We met up with the Corinth Cycling Club and a few friends. We rode another 35 miles today and though it was tough, we had a great time! We stopped for breakfast at a great little place in old Denton called Fuzzy's! Wow, what a treat!

So I'm up over 300 miles on the bike since I got it about a month ago! Wow!

No comments: