Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Big Butt Day



I know I probably shouldn't complain, but yesterday was a big butt day.

I went shopping, taking advantage of a few Labor Day sales at some of my favorite stores and found some fantastic deals! I even had a 20% off coupon for the entire purchase at Loft. Whee! I was in for good times, yeah!
Sunday, I had some awesome Pad Thai from Pei Wei, which I'm sure, made me retain a bit of water...or at least that's what I'm going to use as the excuse this week. Man, I had a helluva time getting into my "normal" pants size and really got grumpy with the lumps and bumps.
I really, truely have to get about 10lbs off this butt (and that's where it all is) and get into fighting shape for races and for Belize. UGH! It's just so hard.


2 comments:

Beckbee said...

I had that day yesterday. :)
Hang in there chica...you and your hotness will not be denied.

LOVE YOU!

said...

I love it! Don't you know that *Ass* is in?

Keep up the blog girl. You will not be denied!

(I'm adding you to my blogroll!)