Thursday, May 15, 2008

Survivor


So you all know how much I love the game (show) of Survivor, right? Of course you do! :)


I need to get a good tape and application in this time, but am struggling for ideas on how to present myself so that I can catch the eyes of the guy or gal who opens up my tape. Any thoughts?


Oh, and I need to find 3 words that my friends would use to describe me. Don't be kind, use the first three you think of, no matter what they are. I'm thick skinned!


By the way, I won the SWA Survivor pool for the 3rd time in 4 season! Whee! I love this game! This time was so easy as the editors gave away the winner in the first episode when Parvati said, "I didn't come out here a second time not to win and starve again!" Dianna said that I think too much. Ha!
I think Amanda blew it a second time with her jury performance.
I think Cirie was screwed by the producers returning to the final two twist.
I love James!
Parvati played a damn good game. It would have been very interesting to see the vote outcome had Cirie and Parv been in the final two. That would've been very close.
Next season is about 18 weeks away. Can't wait!

No comments: